BINDA ITALIA SRL, in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation 679/2016), makes this information to the users of its website (“Users”) so that they can provide free and informed consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to all services offered by BINDA ITALIA SRL by means of its web pages related to the site www.breil.en
Processing shall mean: any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Personal data means: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
This information does not refer to sites that are not owned by BINDA ITALIA SRL and which may be accessed through links on the sites of BINDA ITALIA SRL. Binda Italia Srl has no power of control over them and therefore declines all responsibility for the processing of personal data of users that is carried out through such sites.
This information notice may be subject to changes aimed at updating it with respect to the legislation and technological developments that may have occurred. In this case, the updated versions will be widely published on the Site.
Who is the owner of the treatment of the personal data of the users?
The holder of the treatment of such data is BINDA ITALIA SRL, C.F. and P. IVA 05025890962, which is based in Milan (MI), Corso Sempione n. 2, CAP 20154.
Phone: (+39) 02.392451,
Fax: (+39) 02.39245200,
What kind of data is processed?
A) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the sites owned by BINDA ITALIA SRL automatically acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data relating to the navigation of the User.
This information is collected exclusively for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, and is used only within BINDA ITALIA SRL; such information could, however, by its very nature, allow to trace, even through processing and association with data held by third parties, the identity of the User.
This category of data includes:
- the IP addresses of the computers used by Users using the service;
- the number of accesses
- the pages viewed;
- the date and time when the access took place;
- the Url where the browser was before viewing our page;
- the navigation browser;
- the operating system used.
B) Data provided voluntarily by the user
- Contact data: the data optionally and freely provided by the User by filling in the form required to access the services of BINDA ITALIA SRL, including e-commerce services, will be acquired by the latter together with their e-mail address. This data will be used by BINDA ITALIA SRL only to perform the service requested and to improve it and make it more effective, within the limits of the purposes for which the data was collected.
- Credit card data: if the user has chosen to pay by credit card, he/she will have to provide credit card information on the payment service provider’s website to complete the purchase (card number, holder, expiry date, security code and e-mail address). These data will be acquired by the supplier of the payment service which will act as autonomous owner of the treatment, without passing through the server of BINDA ITALIA SRL which, therefore, will not treat in any way the data relating to the credit card mentioned above.
- Previous Purchases and Returns: BINDA ITALIA SRL maintains information about Users’ online purchases and returns. This information includes the product, price, and date of purchase. This allows users who have registered an account to keep track of their purchases and returns.
- Purchasing preferences: with the express consent of the User, BINDA ITALIA SRL may, for the purposes referred to in point 3) letter e), collect information regarding consumer choices, purchasing preferences, including through special cookies as well as gender data (male/female) and personal data of the User.
Specific summary information may be reported or displayed on the pages of the Site set up for particular services on request and in the conditions of sale.
Cookies are small text files that are installed by a website on the User’s browser and which record certain information relating to the User’s browsing activity; if the cookies are not disabled, this data is communicated to the site that installed them every time the User returns to the website.
What is the legal basis for the processing of users’ personal data? Can consent be revoked?
Legal basis of data processing
The legal basis of the processing of personal data of the Users for the purposes mentioned above is for the purpose of:
- at point 3 letter a), the provision of the requested service
- at point 3 letter b), the response to a User’s request
- in point 3 letter c), the fulfilment of the contractual obligations of BINDA ITALIA SRL that arise when the User purchases the products of BINDA ITALIA SRL or requests any of the services of BINDA ITALIA SRL;
- in point 3 letter d), the fulfillment of a legal obligation;
- in point 3 letter e), the consent of the User.
The User’s personal data may also be processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of BINDA ITALIA SRL, for example to defend its rights in a dispute with the User, to prevent fraud or abuse.
Revocation of consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you may do so at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the User is registered, he can revoke his consent by accessing his personal page and managing his preferences regarding the use of his personal data.
The User’s right to object to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes carried out through automated means of contact (e-mail, SMS) also extends to traditional ones (mail), without prejudice to the possibility of the User to exercise this right in part, that is, by objecting, for example, only to the sending of promotional communications carried out through automated tools, again by writing to: email@example.com.
Limited to the sending of the newsletter, the User may also oppose the processing of his/her personal data by means of the link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail sent by BINDA ITALIA SRL that allows the automatic unsubscription from the newsletter.
Withdrawal of the User’s consent will not affect in any way the right of BINDA ITALIA SRL to process the User’s data if such processing is necessary in order to comply with the contractual obligations of BINDA ITALIA SRL and/or to the extent that BINDA ITALIA SRL is required to process the User’s personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to defend its own rights in a dispute with the User, to prevent fraud or abuse.
What happens if personal data is not provided by users?
Apart from what has been specified above in relation to navigation data, the personal data that must be compulsorily provided by Users are marked by an asterisk placed in the margin of the fields in the forms. These compulsory data are normally made up of the name and surname of the User and his e-mail address. The provision of any other personal data required in the forms for access to the service is therefore optional and entirely dependent on the User’s willingness to release it.
With reference to the purposes of the processing referred to in letter (e) above (“profiled marketing” and “soft spamming“), the provision of the User’s personal data is purely optional. Failure to provide such personal data will not have any consequence on the possibility for the User to register to the Site and/or make purchases on the same and will only imply the impossibility for BINDA ITALIA SRL to send the User informative and promotional communications (including the “newsletter”) and/or to carry out the analysis of the User’s consumer purchasing preferences through the detection of the type and frequency of purchases made on the Site in order to send informative and/or advertising material of specific interest to the User and, for the User, to receive personalized promotional offers.
How are users’ personal data processed? With whom could BINDA ITALIA SRL share your personal data?
The processing of Users’ personal data will be mainly carried out with the help of electronic or automated tools, according to the methods and with means suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality of data, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data. In particular, appropriate technical, computer, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be taken, so that the minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed, allowing access only to those responsible for processing.
Scope of data communication
Users’ personal data may be communicated to the following subjects:
- employees and/or collaborators of BINDA ITALIA SRL, for the performance of administration, accounting and IT and logistical support activities, who act as, respectively, data processors and persons in charge of the processing;
- companies or consultants in charge of installing, maintaining, updating and, in general, managing the hardware and software of BINDA ITALIA SRL (including the Site);
- to companies appointed by BINDA ITALIA SRL to send online communications;
- to those responsible for the repair of products purchased in execution of the legal guarantee of conformity;
- to all those public and / or private individuals and / or legal entities (legal, administrative and tax consulting firms), if the communication is necessary or functional to the proper fulfillment of contractual obligations assumed in relation to services provided through the Site, as well as obligations arising by law;
- to shippers and subjects in charge of delivery and / or withdrawal of products purchased;
- to all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to the data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures;
subjects, other than those listed above, appointed by BNDA ITALY SRL as responsible or in charge of the processing of personal data for the execution of activities related to the conclusion of the purchase contract.
These subjects act either as autonomous owners or as data processors. The updated list of data processors can be requested by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data will not be disclosed or communicated in any way to other external parties, without prejudice to the obligations in this regard required by law.
How long will users’ personal data be stored?
Users’ personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to ensure the proper provision of services offered by BINDA ITALIA SRL.
In relation to the administrative-accounting activities, related to the conclusion of the contract and post-sales assistance, it should be noted that the personal data of users will be kept for the time provided by the provisions on the conservation of contractual and accounting documents and according to the terms of prescription provided by law. BINDA ITALIA SRL may retain the personal data of users for a longer period of time if it has to defend itself in a dispute with the user or to prevent fraud or abuse.
Personal data relating to purchasing preferences will be stored and processed for the purposes of letter (e) of point 3 above, for a maximum period of 36 months, taking into account the type of products and the average annual frequency of purchase of the same. At the end of this period BINDA ITALIA SRL will cancel such personal data or make them anonymous.
For the sending of the newsletter, the personal data (name, surname and email address) will be kept until the user has communicated his wish to cancel and in any case for a period of 24 months from the date of the last use by BINDA ITALIA SRL.
The criteria for determining the period of retention of personal data take into account the period of processing allowed and the applicable regulations on taxation, prescription of rights and the nature of legitimate interests where they constitute the legal basis of treatment.
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation, personal data may be retained for a period beyond that originally intended, in the event of any litigation or requests by the competent authorities.
More information about the period of retention of personal data of Users and the criteria used to determine this period may be requested by writing to: email@example.com.
Will users’ personal data be transferred abroad?
It may happen that BINDA ITALIA SRL has to share your personal data with selected suppliers who may process your personal data in countries both inside and outside the EU/EEA. In the case of transfer of personal data to countries outside the EU, which the European Commission does not consider to have a level of protection adequate to that of EU/EEA countries, BINDA ITALY SRL will take appropriate security measures to ensure that the transfer of personal data is safe and secure, such as signing standard data protection contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission.
For information on the possible transfer of your personal data abroad you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the rights of users?
In this section are summarized the rights that Users may exercise at any time and free of charge by writing to: email@example.com.
The User’s rights are the following:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and to have communication of such data in an intelligible form;
- to know the origin of the data, the purposes of the treatment and its methods, as well as the logic applied to the treatment carried out by electronic means;
request the updating, rectification or – if interested – integration of data concerning him;
- to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing;
- oppose any treatment aimed at sending advertising material, direct sales, market research and commercial communication;
- revoke at any time the consent in cases where the same has been previously provided. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent previously provided;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the event that: (i) should you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, for the period necessary for BINDA ITALIA SRL to verify the accuracy of the same; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your personal data and instead request that their use be restricted; (iii) although BINDA ITALIA SRL no longer needs the data for processing purposes, the User’s personal data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (iv) the User opposes the processing of his/her personal data pending verification of whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller prevail over those of the User;
- obtain the portability of data relating to him, where technically feasible;
- BINDA ITALIA SRL may request additional information before processing the requests, should it need to verify the identity of the individual who submitted them.
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, BINDA ITALIA SRL is not authorized to charge costs to comply with any of the requests reported in this paragraph, unless they are manifestly unfounded or excessive, and in particular are repetitive in nature.
In cases where a data subject requests more than one copy of his or her personal data or in cases of excessive or unfounded requests, the Company may (i) charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs incurred to process the request or (ii) refuse to comply with the request. In these cases, the Company will inform the User of the costs before processing the request.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or jurisdictional recourse, the User also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (for Italy: the Guarantor for the protection of Personal Data), if he/she believes that the processing concerning him/her is carried out in violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data. Further information is available on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
BINDA ITALIA SRL does not intend to collect personal information from anyone under the age of 16. Should the User believe that BINDA ITALIA SRL may be in possession of personal information regarding minors under 16 years of age, the same may contact BINDA ITALIA SRL at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any information, request or clarification relating to the privacy of Users, as well as for the exercise of the rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, you can write to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Date of last update 25 May 2018.