Thanks for choosing ABARTH 695 TRIBUTO 131 RALLY.
It is a precision timepiece, manufactured to the highest quality and technical standards, providing outstanding product quality. For any necessary repairs, our highly specialized network of service centers is at your disposal.
ABARTH 695 TRIBUTO 131 RALLY
40 YEARS LATER THE LEGEND IS BACK!
The Abarth 131 Rally, the vehicle which captured the imagination of an entire generation of car enthusiasts, can be seen once again on roads around the world with a new look. On the fortieth anniversary of its last race, the Scorpion brand is paying homage to it with the Abarth 695 Tributo 131 Rally special series. This limited edition will be available in just 695 units throughout the globe.
Breil Abarth 695 Tributo 131 Rally watch has been inspired by the latest version of this top-of-the-range model, a tribute to Abarth’s racing history.
The design of the bezel has been inspired by the black 17″ alloy wheels with a diamond-cut finish.
Performance and Style are at the bottom of watch design.
Breil Abarth 695 Tributo 131 Rally has a unique and refined look such as Carbon fiber on the dial and sapphire glass with anti reflex treatment.
The Abarth 695 Tributo 131 Rally is the first Scorpion vehicle which contains “Easter Eggs”—tiny stylistic “gems” which the designers hide to surprise customers—like the silhouette of the 131 Rally engraved on the lower part of the car door, on the Alcantara dashboard and on the headrests of the new seats.
Even Breil Abarth watch contains a “Easter Egg”: the silhouette of the 131 Rally has been engraved on the screw case back.
Specifically dedicated to turistic version, Breil watch comes in black Scorpion Black and gold details.
Breil Abarth chronograph is equipped with a Japanese movment Espon VR3G – 10 Minutes Retrograde.
BREIL ABARTH 695 TRIBUTO 131 RALLY is the perfect watch for 4 wheels world and watches passionates.
MOVEMENT Chronograph VR3G 10 Minutes Retrograde
The following basic instructions are provided based on legal requirements.
Hour / Minute
Setting the time:
- Unscrew the crown to its second position (2) when the second hand is positioned at 12 o’clock (the second hand stops immediately)
- Turn the crown clockwise to move the hour and minute hands to the desired position
- Screw the crown to its normal position
Setting the data:
- Unscrew the crown to its first position (1)
- Turn the crown clockwise to move data to the desired position
- Screw the crown to its normal position.
Second chronograph hand is capable of timing 10 minutes (60 seconds x 10 times)
Minute chronograph hand is capable of timing 10 minutes
Accumulated elapsed time measurement
Split time measurement
Measurement of two competitors
Minute chronograph function
(1) Chronograph function
When the chronograph function is activated, the minute chronograph hand moves 120 degrees from the start point.
(2) Set to “0” position
When the minute chronograph hand set to “0” position, the minute chronograph hand turns a full round.
BINDA ITALIA srl, who manufactured the watch that you have purchased, is actively and globally engaged in various environmental protection programs.
If you need to get rid of an old watch, please dispose of it in accordance with the regulations laid down by each of the member countries of the EU, through the differentiated waste collection service or by giving it to your dealer when you purchase a new watch. Illegal dumping of the watch may be punished with fines and may cause damage to the environment. The offices of BINDA ITALIA srl and the persons whose names are listed in the instructions booklet remain at your disposal for further enquiries.
- The crown should never be pulled out and the pushbuttons A e B should never be pressed when the watch is wet or underwater. Tighten the screw-down crown fully.
- If watches are exposed to salt water or abundant sweat, they should be rinsed with fresh water and then completely dried.
- Keep the condition of the glass under control: if it has any cracks, however small, it should be changed immediately.
- The watch should never be worn when you dive into water as the impact produces a pressure that by far exceeds that to which the watch is resistant and is a shock that should be avoided at all costs.
- Do not leave the watch in the sunshine or in extremely hot or cold places for prolonged periods of time.
- This watch withstands the knocks and shocks that take place during normal daily use and in sports in which there is no direct physical contact. If the watch is dropped on the ground or is subjected to intense shocks, it may get damaged or malfunction. If the watch is worn with its back or strap dirty, this could cause skin irritation through direct contact with the skin.
TWO-YEAR LIMITED INTERNATIONAL GUARANTEE
The manufacturers guarantee BREIL watches for their original purchaser for a period of two (2) years starting from the purchase date and guarantees the watch against all material and manufacturing defects. The guarantee does not affect the purchaser’s rights in terms of legal guarantees ensured by the legislation in force in the country of purchase.
This guarantee does not cover wear and tear or damage to the casing, strap or glass, or damage due to water (unless the bottom of the casing is marked «water resistant»).
This guarantee is not valid if the watch is damaged due to accidents, negligence, improper use caused by other factors not attributable to material or manufacturing defects.
The dealer assumes all responsibilities for any form of guarantee he may offer the consumer.
For the entire period of validity, the guarantee only covers the movement, hands and dial of the watch. These will be repaired free of charge or the watch will be replaced (at the exclusive discretion of the BREIL Authorized Service Centre) providing that it has not been used improperly and a material or manufacturing defect has been found.
In case of replacement, BINDA ITALIA srl does not guarantee that a watch of the same model will be provided. If this model is not available, a similar model of an equivalent value will be provided.
The guarantee of the watch lasts for two years, starting from the date of delivery.
Shipment expenses for overseas deliveries will be calculated separately.
If a fault occurs, the purchaser must send the original copy of the guarantee certificate, completely filled in, the receipt or other suitable proof of purchase and a description of the fault to BREIL warehouse. If purchasers are based in Italy, they can call the free phone number +39 02 39 245 301, otherwise write an email to the following adress: email@example.com.
Postage, packaging and insurance are to be paid for by the purchaser. We recommend the package be insured in that the purchaser is responsible for the watch during transport to the nearest BREIL Authorized Service Centre.
The purchaser must also make sure that the watch is adequately protected during transport. Please send the watch without its box.
For repairs not covered by the guarantee on the battery, glass, casing or strap replacement, the amount charged by the BREIL Authorized Service Centre to the purchaser for the services requested will depend on the type of watch and repair work required.
This amount may therefore vary. For confirmation of the cost of repairs, the purchaser may call the BREIL Authorized Service Centre.